Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Llama Drama

Llama Drama
One day i was sitting on the mat not listening of course i think of this
idea of a llama a few days later before lunch i was about to draw him
WHAT FOLLOWS IS A BRIEF CONSTRUCTION MONTAGE
the pencil just started to draw a llama. i showed Mrs Lee and the pencil drawed
a backround. By its self then i had to do it again so this time i did it and it was
just a body. So i drawed a head but then the pencil poped out of my hand and
drawed a crown.ONE VERY ANGRY LINE LATER It must of been a crown that
he got from burger king. Cause i do not think he has been a real king. His name
is Blaze ONE PAIR OF PANTS LATER

 I went out to lunch half way through we went to play basket ball. There
was an injury but it was still fun playing. when we came back
in i painted him grey. He wanted just white but i put white paint on him he
was happy. i mixed black in to him and he started being a sobb i said who
cares he said him. 2000 YEARS LATER trust me he is really annoying and
he is still crying  he was very tall taller than my dad he is 6foot5. He always
helped him self into my apples. And left them to rott in his stupid little wooden
house. 8:01 PM 

He made me triggered
alot though but lucky he did not know how to peel an orange. Next minute
he steels them and eats them with the SKIN ON.
LOL i looked in his barn for some oranges
i found a few hope for the best but they turned
out just as bad as the apples did. 24 HOURS LATER IN THE VOID
When i peeled the Orange. It was mouldy so i tried to feed him something by
hand. Without him helping him self MANY TIC TACS LATER so now i am going to
try feed him meet but then i had to go diy the backround of him. 298 FROZEN
PATTIES LATER   20 YEARS AGO when i did the did the dying before i painted
PLEASE STAND BY now continue.


THE END




1 comment:

  1. What a great piece of creative writing! I enjoyed the pace of your story and the crazy twists that it entailed. I would love to see whats happening with the llama in the future - maybe you could do a sequel or part 2 and add in a farmer - "The llama drama farmer", just an idea for you to play with. Tino pai te mahi!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.