Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

the pills

6th February quick write. The pills
The pills okay i was walking with my family and then i got lost and then i started running and then i tripped over a tree 4HOURSLATER and then i got woken up by a gremlin i don't know why it was there it told me to do jobs then he will give me something then i did jobs and when i left i said wheres my gift then he said sike i was SO happy at him and its true i loved him for that then he chucked them at my head and said take one it was hard there was green red orange pink yellow blue i took yellow i did not know what it did and i could read the gremlins mind he was thinking of killing me then i ran punched open his door i had a wiggly tooth so i pulled it out and lodged it in his 4 head then it definitely wanted to kill me now had a hatchet a battle Ax  a hammer a half smashed bottle a pool cue a night stick a flare gun a pump shot gun and a pistol i think that was more than you even need to kill a dinosaurs and if it is i can definitely kill a gremlin oh ya and a grenade launcher. The end

3 comments:

  1. Hi Max I really liked this cause it was so funny. This reminded me about when I was writing my pill one but yours was just way more funny and better. Next time you could describe what the pill does or why were you holding your guns. How did the gremlin get to the forest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Petelo i have changed my work go have a look now by

      Delete
  2. Hi Max. I liked your Quick Write because it was funny. I also like it because you added interesting words. Maybe you could add more Detail and Describe the characters a bit more.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.